Breathe In. Breathe Out. Relax.
BECOME ONE WITH THE BEAUTY THAT SURROUNDS YOU
In order to keep you and us safe, we will keep the B&B mostly closed for the summer. If you have any questions about bookings or other inquiries, please feel free to contact us! 256.349.2652
You will find the Farmhouse Sanctuary parallel to the beautiful Natchez Trace in North Alabama, just a few miles from the Tennessee border.
Farmhouse Sanctuary is a haven for animals. Most animals here have been rescued from dire situations and others were born on the property. As the farm grew into what it is today the owners decided to create a serene place for people to come and relax with the animals and nature. If you are looking for somewhere to reset, refresh, and relax, you have found what you are looking for.
The Farmhouse Sanctuary has been completely remodeled. Walls have been replaced and insulation has been added to provide as much sound proofing as possible to provide peace and quiet in every room . In addition we added new ceilings, floors, windows, AC/Heat for your comfort. All Rooms have a private bath and include a farm tour if scheduled ahead of time.
Why choose a Get-Away at FarmHouse Sanctuary?
- Beautiful and peaceful setting in nature, facing a pond, pasture, and trees
- Outdoor fireplace
- Wood-fired pizza and bread oven (where we offer fresh pizzas and breads for special occasions.)
- The pond in front of Farmhouse Sanctuary provides beautiful spots to sit, relax, and enjoy the scenery surrounding you.
- Great area for bicycle riding
- Free Wifi
- The Farmhouse Sanctuary is a running farm– you will be able to experience mustangs, longhorn cattle, sheep, goats, and donkeys
- Custom breakfast of a time you choose: – Breakfast eggs will have been produced by our very own staff of chickens. – Sourdough bread baked in our own bakery. We use mostly organic ingredients.
What to expect of our guests
- Enjoy your stay and let us know if there is something that could improve your experience.
- Please keep it clean: we would very much appreciate it if you would take off dirty shoes/boots before entering the house to keep the farm outside.
- We are located in a ‘dry county’. Therefore the Farmhouse Sanctuary premises (inside and out) are smoke, drug, and alcohol free.
Enjoy Some You-Time
In the serene Central community right off the Natchez Trace you’ll find Farmhouse Sanctuary. Enjoy the luxury beds, cozy spaces, and nature right out your window.
Enjoy the Animals
Farmhouse Sanctuary Bed & Breakfast is full of adorable and friendly animals including longhorn cattle, horses, donkeys, sheep, goats, chickens, dogs, and cats. All of our animals love to make new friends and live a peaceful life.
There is unlimited relaxation at the sanctuary. Curl up on the couch and read a book, take a walk on our nature trails, or go on an animal safari. The choices are limitless.